007 Event: A Shaken Not Stirred Event: Operation: Trinity (27-29 October 2023)October 25, 2023
What: A Shaken Not Stirred Event (in association with James Bond Radio & Lives in the Pictures): Operation: Trinity
Where: The Pinewood Hotel, Wexham Park Lane, Slough, United Kingdom
When: 27-29 October 2023
SPECIAL BOND STAR APPEARANCES:
* John Glen (Director of 5 Bond films)
* David & Tony Meyer (Mischka & Grischka in Octopussy)
* Paul Weston (Legendary Stuntman)
* Norman Wanstall (Oscar Winning Sound Editor)
* Eileen Roberts (Doubled for Jane Seymour in Live & Let Die)
* John Grover (Editor)
* Terry Madden (Assistant Director)
* Graham V. Hartstone (Sound Editor)
* Rocky Taylor (Stuntman)
(please note all guests attending events are subject to their working commitments and because of this guests can cancel their appearance)
* Exclusive stunt talk with Jon Auty from Behind The Stunts
* Exclusive From Russia With Love talk with author Llewella Chapman
* Exclusive Q&A with legendary director John Glen
* Informative panels hosted by the James Bond community
* 3 course dinner
* Autograph signings
* Entry to exclusive James Bond themed casino
* Location tour
Friday (Evening) – “It’s all in the wrist” James Bond board game night – socialise with fellow Bond fans over a pint in the restaurant area of the hotel or join in with one of the many board games available to play.
Saturday (All day) – Join for an all day extravaganza where you will meet and mingle with special guests, a chance to participate in Q&A’s, dine on a delicious 3 course meal, grab a few autographs and take part in James Bond themed casino. We’ll end the day with a charity raffle and ever popular quiz.
All guests will be present on Saturday, however please note some will not be staying all day – there will still be an opportunity to gain an autograph from every guest.
Dress Code: Smart casual during the day and optional black tie for the evening casino event.
Sunday (All Day) – Join for a location tour as Matt & Nick take you around many locations that feature in James Bond films. Please note transportation is required and you will need to have access to a car, or someone who can give you a lift.
Tickets and more here
See more 007 EVENTS here