Release year: 2008
James Bond: Daniel Craig
Directed by: Marc Forster
Produced by: Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli
In the film, Bond seeks revenge for the death of his lover, Vesper Lynd (Eva Green), and is assisted by Camille Montes (Olga Kurylenko), who is plotting revenge for the murder of her family. The trail eventually leads them to wealthy businessman Dominic Greene (Mathieu Amalric), a member of the Quantum organisation, who intends to stage a coup d’état in Bolivia to seize control of that country’s water supply.
- Daniel Craig as James Bond.
- Olga Kurylenko as Camille Montes, a Bolivian agent.
- Mathieu Amalric as Dominic Greene, the main villain.
- Gemma Arterton as MI6 Agent Strawberry Fields.
- Giancarlo Giannini as René Mathis, Bond’s ally.
- Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter, Bond’s ally at the CIA.
- Judi Dench as M.
- Anatole Taubman as Elvis, Greene’s second-in-command.
- David Harbour as Gregg Beam, the CIA Section Chief for South America and a contact of Felix Leiter.
- Joaquín Cosío as General Medrano, the exiled general.
- Fernando Guillen Cuervo as Carlos, the Colonel of Bolivian Police, the chief of all police forces, and the contact of René Mathis in Bolivia.
- Jesper Christensen as Mr. White, whom Bond captured after he stole the money won at Casino Royale in Montenegro.
- Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner, M’s aide.
- Paul Ritter as Guy Haines
- Tim Pigott-Smith as the British Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs.
- Neil Jackson as Edmund Slate, a henchman who fights Bond in Haiti.
- Simon Kassianides as Yusef, a member of Quantum who seduces female agents and manipulates them into giving away classified information.
- Stana Katic as Corrine Veneau, a Canadian agent and Yusef’s latest target.
- Glenn Foster as Craig Mitchell, M’s bodyguard and a double agent.
- Oona Chaplin as “damsel in distress”—girl saved by Camille Montes in one of the last sequences.
- Lucrezia Lante Della Rovere as Gemma, Mathis’ girlfriend.
- Elizabeth Arciniega as Mr. White’s girlfriend.
See more information here