Release year: 1973
James Bond: Roger Moore
Directed by: Guy Hamilton
Produced by: Harry Saltzman, Albert R. Broccoli
The film is adapted from the novel of the same name by Ian Fleming. In the film, a Harlem drugs lord known as Mr. Big plans to distribute two tons of heroin free to put rival drugs barons out of business. Mr. Big is revealed to be the disguised alter ego of Dr. Kananga, a corrupt Caribbean dictator, who rules San Monique, the fictional island where the heroin poppies are secretly farmed. Bond is investigating the death of three British agents, leading him to Kananga, and is soon trapped in a world of gangsters and voodoo as he fights to put a stop to the drugs baron’s scheme.
- Roger Moore as James Bond: A British agent who is sent on a mission to investigate the murder of three fellow agents.
- Yaphet Kotto as Dr. Kananga and Mr. Big. A corrupt Caribbean Prime Minister who doubles as a drug lord.
- Jane Seymour as Solitaire: Kananga’s psychic and the love interest of Bond.
- Julius Harris as Tee Hee Johnson: Kananga’s henchman who has a pincer for a hand.
- David Hedison as Felix Leiter: Bond’s CIA colleague. Leiter is also investigating Mr. Big.
- Gloria Hendry as Rosie Carver: A CIA agent in San Monique.
- Clifton James as Sheriff J.W. Pepper: A local, uncouth Louisiana sheriff.
- Geoffrey Holder as Baron Samedi: Kananga’s henchman who has ties to the Voodoo occult.
- Bernard Lee as M: The Head of the Secret Intelligence Service
- Roy Stewart as Quarrel Jr.: Bond’s ally in San Monique and son of Quarrel fromDr. No.
- Earl Jolly Brown as Whisper: Kananga’s henchman who only whispers.
- Tommy Lane as Adam: One of Dr. Kananga’s henchmen who pursues 007 through the Louisiana Bayou
- Lois Maxwell as Miss Moneypenny: M’s secretary.
- Madeline Smith as Miss Caruso: An Italian agent whom Bond romances and strips off her clothing by way of his magnetic watch.
See more information here