OctopussyFebruary 25, 2018
Release year: 1983
James Bond: Roger Moore
Directed by: John Glen
Produced by: Albert R. Broccoli
Bond is assigned the task of following a general who is stealing jewels and relics from the Russian government. This leads him to a wealthy Afghan prince, Kamal Khan, and his associate, Octopussy. Bond uncovers a plot to force disarmament in Europe with the use of a nuclear weapon.
- Roger Moore as James Bond, MI6 agent 007.
- Maud Adams as Octopussy: A jewel smuggler and wealthy businesswoman.
- Louis Jourdan as Kamal Khan: An exiled Afghan prince and the film’s main villain.
- Kristina Wayborn as Magda: Octopussy’s and Khan’s trusted subordinate.
- Kabir Bedi as Gobinda: Khan’s bodyguard.
- Steven Berkoff as General Orlov: A Soviet general who works with Khan to bomb a U.S. airbase.
- Vijay Amritraj as Vijay: Bond’s ally in India.
- David Meyer & Anthony Meyer as Mischka & Grischka: Orlov’s knife-throwing henchmen.
- Desmond Llewelyn as Q: MI6’s gadget designer. Llewelyn was disappointed because he was unable to travel to India since his scenes were filmed at Pinewood Studios.
- Robert Brown as M: Head of the British Secret Service.
- Geoffrey Keen as Fredrick Gray: Britain’s Minister of Defence.
- Walter Gotell as General Gogol: KGB leader working to stop Orlov.
- Douglas Wilmer as Jim Fanning: MI6’s operative with a knowledge of artefacts.
- Lois Maxwell as Miss Moneypenny: M’s secretary.
- Michaela Clavell as Penelope Smallbone: Moneypenny’s assistant.
See more information here