Tomorrow Never DiesFebruary 26, 2018
Release year: 1997
James Bond: Pierce Brosnan
Directed by: Roger Spottiswoode
Produced by: Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli
Tomorrow Never Dies is the eighteenth spy film in the James Bond series, and the second to star Pierce Brosnan as the fictional MI6 agent James Bond. Directed by Roger Spottiswoode, with the screenplay written by Bruce Feirstein, the film follows Bond as he attempts to stop a power-mad media mogul from engineering world events to initiate World War III.
- Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, MI6 agent 007.
- Jonathan Pryce as Elliot Carver, a media mogul modelled on Robert Maxwell. He is possibly psychopathic, with scant regard for any of the lives destroyed or simply taken as a result of his media ambition.
- Michelle Yeoh as Colonel Wai Lin, a skilled Chinese spy and Bond’s ally.
- Teri Hatcher as Paris Carver, a former girlfriend of Bond who is now Carver’strophy wife.
- Götz Otto as Richard Stamper, Carver’s henchman, who is skilled in the art ofChakra torture.
- Ricky Jay as Henry Gupta, an American “Techno-terrorist” in the employ of Carver. Bruce Feirstein said he named this character after a Gupta Bakery, which he passed on the way to the studios.
- Joe Don Baker as Jack Wade, CIA liaison, reprising his role from GoldenEye.
- Vincent Schiavelli as Dr. Kaufman, a professional assassin used by Elliot Carver.
- Judi Dench as M, reprising her role from GoldenEye.
- Desmond Llewelyn in his penultimate appearance as Q.
- Samantha Bond as Miss Moneypenny.
- Daphne Deckers as PR person of Carver Media Group Network.
- Geoffrey Palmer as Admiral Roebuck, M’s contentious military contact.
- Colin Salmon as Charles Robinson, M’s Chief of Staff.
- Julian Fellowes as the British Minister of Defence, who orders Admiral Roebuck to send the fleet to the China Sea. He is the successor to Sir Frederick Gray (Geoffrey Keen).
- Cecilie Thomsen as Professor Inga Bergstrom.
- Gerard Butler and Julian Rhind-Tutt as crewmen of HMS Devonshire.
- Michael Byrne as Admiral Kelly, commander of the Royal Navy task force sent to the South China Sea.
See more information here