What: “A Licence to Enjoy” James Bond package
Where: Hotel Schweizerhof Bern, Bahnhofplatz 11, Bern, Switzerland
When: 04 November 2015 – 29 February 2016
007 Travelers has visited this 007 hotel in 2014 and we can highly recommend this gorgeous 5 star hotel!
*See our hotel introduction here
*See also how to spend two days in Bern!
*Read our whole 007 travel story here, day 1 and day 2.
*You can also watch our video: Hotel Schweizerhof Bern (SWITZERLAND) here
Hotel Schweizerhof Berne is a 5-Star-Superior (Swiss Hotel Association) hotel, located directly opposite the main railway station, and the connections are great! The old-town and all the interesting tourist attractions are very close and easy to find.
Nearly 50 years ago, Agent 007 (George Lazenby) stayed at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern, when he was “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service” (1969). Now you have the opportunity to experience a day as a secret agent in the Hotel Schweizerhof Bern – with a license to enjoy!
As befits a secret agent, you will enjoy a martini – shaken, not stirred, of course – in hotel´s stylish Lobby-Lounge-Bar, which you can take either before or after your 3-course dinner at Jack’s Brasserie. You’ll take in “SPECTRE” (2015), the newest Bond film, at Bern’s Pathé Westside – hotel´s concierge will take care of your cinema ticket, so you can enjoy the movie without a care in the world. After a luxurious overnight stay, you’ll start the next day with the abundance of a Schweizerhof breakfast to choose from, before spending a few relaxing hours in THE SPA or exploring Bern and discovering why UNESCO named it a World Heritage City.
Overview of your arrangement
* 1 night in the room category of your booking
* Schweizerhof Breakfast in Jack’s Brasserie or in your room
* Exquisite 3-course James Bond dinner in Jack’s Brasserie (beverages not included)
* A martini at the Lobby-Lounge-Bar
* Book “James Bond und die Schweiz” by Michael Marti and Peter Wälty
* 1 cinema entry to see “SPECTRE” at the Pathé Westside
* One-day “Bernmobil” pass on Bern’s public transportation network (24-hour validity)
* Free entry to THE SPA: pamper pool, sauna, hammam, fitness and quiet room
* Nespresso coffees, soft drinks, tea and beer from the minibar
* Free internet access
ROOM CHF *
Standard single room from CHF 455.-
Standard double room from CHF 325.-
Deluxe single room from CHF 515.-
Deluxe double room from CHF 365.-
Deluxe Plus from CHF 405.-
Junior Suite from CHF 465.-
Suite from CHF 695.-
Royal Suite Price on request
Presidential Suite Price on request
Prices are per person for one night, including the package “License to enjoy”, VAT and service charge (excluding city tax of CHF 5.30 per person per night). This offer is valid upon request and subject to availability. General terms and conditions of the Hotel Schweizerhof Bern AG apply.