007 Film: A View to a Kill (1985)June 20, 2014
Release year: 1985
Directed by: John Glen
James Bond is sent to Siberia to locate the body of 003 and recover a microchip originating from the Soviet Union. Upon his return Q analyses the microchip, establishing it to be a copy of one designed to withstand an electromagnetic pulse and made by government contractor Zorin Industries.
- Roger Moore as James Bond, MI6 agent 007.
- Christopher Walken as Max Zorin: A psychopathic microchip industrialist planning to destroy the Silicon Valley in an earthquake and gain a monopoly in the market.
- Tanya Roberts as Stacey Sutton: The granddaughter of an oil tycoon whose company is taken over by Zorin.
- Grace Jones as May Day: Zorin’s lover and chief henchwoman. She also possesses superhuman strength.
- Patrick Macnee as Sir Godfrey Tibbett: Bond’s ally who helps him enter Zorin’s villa and stable.
- Patrick Bauchau as Scarpine: Zorin’s loyal associate.
- David Yip as Chuck Lee, a CIA agent who assists Bond and Sutton.
- Willoughby Gray as Dr. Carl Mortner: A former Nazi scientist who designs Zorin’s microchips for carrying narcotic drugs (in the German release version, he is a Polish communist).
- Fiona Fullerton as Pola Ivanova; a KGB agent sent by Gogol to spy on Zorin.
- Manning Redwood as Bob Conley: Max Zorin’s chief mining engineer who handles Zorin’s oil interests on the East Bay.
- Alison Doody as Jenny Flex: One of May Day’s assistants who is often seen with Pan Ho.
- Robert Brown as M: The head of MI6
- Desmond Llewelyn as Q: An MI6 officer in charge of the research and development branch. He supplies 007 with his equipment for his mission.
- Lois Maxwell as Miss Moneypenny: M’s secretary, in Maxwell’s final appearance in the role.
- Geoffrey Keen as Fredrick Gray: The British Minister of Defence.
- Walter Gotell as General Gogol: The head of the KGB.
- Papillon Soo Soo as Pan Ho: One of May Day’s assistants.
- Daniel Benzali as W. G. Howe: A city official working at San Francisco City Hall.
- Dolph Lundgren in an early, minor role as Venz, one of General Gogol’s KGB Henchmen.
- Jean Rougerie as French private detective Achille Aubergine.
See more information here
See more 007 FILMS here