Casino Royale is set at the beginning of Bond’s career as Agent 007, just as he is earning his licence to kill. After preventing a terrorist attack at Miami International Airport, Bond falls for Vesper Lynd, the treasury employee assigned to provide the money he needs to bankrupt a terrorist financier, Le Chiffre, by beating him in a high-stakes poker game.
- Daniel Craig as James Bond: A British SIS officer who, after being assigned 00-status, is sent on a mission to arrest a bomb-maker in Madagascar, where he stumbles upon Le Chiffre’s terrorist cell and is then sent to defeat him in a high-stakes poker game at Casino Royale.
- Eva Green as Vesper Lynd: An agent for HM Treasury assigned to supervise Bond and finance him in a high stakes poker game.
- Mads Mikkelsen as Le Chiffre: A banker who services many of the world’s terrorists. He is a mathematical genius and expert chess player and uses these skills when playing poker.
- Judi Dench as M: The head of MI6. Although she feels she has promoted Bond too soon and chides him for his rash actions, she acts as an important maternal figure in his life. Dench was the only cast member carried through from the Pierce Brosnan films.
- Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter: A CIA operative participating in the poker tournament while assisting Bond. This is the first Eon-produced Bond film in which Leiter is played by a black actor. (The only other black actor to portray Leiter was Bernie Casey in Never Say Never Again, which was not produced by Eon.)
- Giancarlo Giannini as René Mathis: Bond’s contact in Montenegro.
- Simon Abkarian as Alex Dimitrios: Another contractor in the international terrorist underworld and associate of Le Chiffre, based in the Bahamas.
- Caterina Murino as Solange Dimitrios: Dimitrios’ wife, whom Bond seduces. She is killed by Le Chiffre for unintentionally revealing one of his plans to Bond.
- Ivana Miličević as Valenka: Le Chiffre’s girlfriend.
- Isaac de Bankolé as Steven Obanno: A leader of the Lord’s Resistance Army, introduced to Le Chiffre by Mr. White to account his finances.
- Jesper Christensen as Mr. White: A liaison for an unnamed criminal organisation.
- Sébastien Foucan as Mollaka: A bomb-maker pursued by Bond through a construction site in Madagascar.
- Tsai Chin as Madame Wu: A professional veteran poker player.
- Tobias Menzies as Villiers: M’s young secretary at MI6 Headquarters.
- Ludger Pistor as Mendel: A Swiss banker responsible for all monetary transactions during and after the poker tournament.
- Claudio Santamaria as Carlos: A terrorist employed by Le Chiffre to blow up an aircraft.
- Richard Sammel as Gettler: An assassin who works for an unnamed criminal organisation and contacts Vesper in Venice.
- Clemens Schick as Kratt: Le Chiffre’s bodyguard, who often accompanies his boss wherever he travels
- Joseph Millson as Carter: An MI6 agent who accompanies Bond in Madagascar.
- Ben Cooke as Williams: An MI6 agent who debriefs Bond in London.
- Darwin Shaw as Fisher: Dryden’s underground contact. M sends Bond to kill him, his first official target. Bond tracks him down, nearly drowns him, and then shoots him dead.
- Diane Hartford as Card Player.
Casino Royale includes a cameo by British entrepreneur Richard Branson (seen being frisked at Miami airport). The cameo was cut out of the in-flight versions shown on British Airways’ in-flight entertainment systems, as was a shot of the Virgin Atlantic aircraft Branson supplied.
See more information here
See more 007 FILMS here