007 Related book: Unauthorised So You Think You Know James Bond?February 15, 2021 0 By 007 Travelers
Book: Unauthorised So You Think You Know James Bond?
Author: Clive Gifford
Over 1000 quiz questions about the world’s favourite secret agent
Example questions (ANSWERS BELOW PICS):
- In which Bond film is Bond awarded the Order of Lenin, the first time it has been awarded to a non-Soviet citizen?
- At the start of “From Russia with Love” (1963), what is Kronsteen’s last chess move to win the game?
- What drink Draco take in “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service” (1969) when he first met Bond?
- What stuffed animal’s head is Bond served for dinner at Kamal’s residence in “Octopussy” (1983)?
- What is the first gadget Q shows Bond in “Licence to Kill” (1989)?
- In which room at Alvarez’s clinic in”Die Another Day” (2002) is Zao interred as the gene therapy occurs?
- A View to a Kill
- Queen to King 4
- Sheep’s head
- An explosive alarm clock
- Room 11
See more 007 BOOKS here
About The Author
Pirita and Mika travel around the world searching for James Bond filming locations. Since 2010.